Lyme Savvy offers important insights into the patient-practitioner dynamic that you need to know to live well while dealing with the disease… and to move toward recovery.
In this 624 page volume, rich with information, wisdom and guidance, you will find:
* new insights into germs that contribute to chronic illness and small vessel disease;
* observations and considerations to help you and your physician rise above the disease process;
* stories of patients who have struggled and improved;
* important discernments about tests to help diagnose your condition and related contributingfactors – tests that many physicians do not currently utilize;
* an understanding of the elements of a successful patient-physician working relationship;
* therapies that may help relieve pain and suffering;
* frank discussions between a Lyme sufferer and her physician, a renowned specialist in the field ofLyme diagnosis and treatment;
* powerful, practical suggestions to support you in daily living and improve your quality of life.Lyme Savvy shines a bright light into a world of misinformation, in which sufferers have been stumbling,desperately grasping for help and answers.
In these pages, they may finally find what they are hoping for.
Find the knowledge, tools, support and hope you need in this book.