Posted on May 17, 2013 in Blog |
Day 17 – May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month
I know I am healing when:
- I can unload the entire dishwasher, not just the top rack
- I don’t have to pay any late fees on our credit card bills – usually I forgot to pay the bills. I would think I had, but I hadn’t . . .
- I make the bed in the morning.
- I don’t have to rest while getting ready for work in the morning.
- I can go to the grocery store by myself and not rely on Stephen or Jeff to pull things off the top and bottom shelves.
- I can work a full day.
- I can cook dinner by myself (and not burn anything).
- I remember to feed the dogs and cat.
- I don’t get lost while running errands.
- I don’t leave laundry in the washing machine for more than a day.
Co-infections of Lyme:
Colorado Tick Fever, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, QFever